Make Devops a reality for your business
An orientation guide
DevOps has become an increasingly valuable but very complex subject.
In recent years, the term has been improperly defined and frequently misused which has made it difficult for organisations to navigate the DevOps arena.
This 5-minute read aims to provide essential clarity to help organisations confidently plan and execute the next step in their DevOps journey.
This guide will discuss:
- The ultimate goal and related business benefits of DevOps
- The stakeholders that need to be involved
- The DevOps 'end-to-end' toolchain with its stages (as defined by Gartner) that need to be considered
- Common issues and how to overcome them
- Critical success factors to start